Entrepreneurship Development Specialist (f/m)
YEP is seeking for a person skilled at entrepreneurship, business development, investment, and risk management, with following job duties:
- Networking stakeholders and developing inter-sectoral partnerships;
- Identification of (preferably social) entrepreneurship opportunities;
- Support in development of businesses/enterprises: evaluation and valorization of business ideas, risk management strategies, development of business plans, business development and expansion of market;
- Coaching, training and mentoring of entrepreneurs (specialized and market-related training and guidance);
- Support in development and use of financial instruments to support entrepreneurship (active labour market measures, revolving or credits);
- Linking entrepreneurs with potential partners who will enable them to commercialize their ideas and expand their business (access to finance, access to markets);
- Other duties as may be (reasonably) assigned by the Team Leader or Component Leader.
- University degree in Economics;
- At least five years of experience in preparation, establishment and development of small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as experience in developing business plans and assessment of (business) risks;
- Experience in delivery of specialized training and mentoring according to the needs of the target groups of entrepreneurs;
- Experience with social entrepreneurship and establishment of local partnerships is an asset;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), good knowledge of German is an asset
- Traversal skills, computer literacy (MS Office), reporting skills and business communication, problem solving, analytical skills and result orientation; Ability to work independently and take initiatives;
- Willing to work in a multidisciplinary team, without hierarchical division of tasks;
- A driving license is required due to frequent travel.
Please submit CV, motivation letter with a list of small and medium enterprises you worked with in a form (all templates available in Downloads section at www.yep.ba, other templates will not be considered)
Note: Duration of the contract is up to April 1, 2020, with three months trial period.
Application deadline is December 11th 2016 – 12:00 PM.
Please use Europass CV template available at www.yep.ba – Downloads section. CV, motivation letter with a list of references send to our e-mail address: email@example.com , SUBJECT: «Job Application». _________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: Incomplete, untimely and applications in a different format than specified will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview. Additional information related to this announcement cannot be shared via phone.
GOPA is equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, religion, national origin, sex, physical disability, or age. Eligible female and national minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for any of available position.