Economic Development Specialist (f/m)
- Support in development/launch of Local Employment Pacts: networking local stakeholders and developing inter-sectoral partnerships;
- Identification of (preferably social) entrepreneurship opportunities;
- Support in development of businesses/enterprises: evaluation of business ideas, development of business plans, support in business development and expansion of market;
- Coaching, training and mentoring of entrepreneurs (specialized and market-related training and guidance)
- Support in development and use of financial instruments (active labour market measures, revolving or credits) to support entrepreneurship;
- Support entrepreneurs by linking them with potential partners who will enable them to commercialize their ideas and expand their business (access to finance, access to markets);
- Other duties as may be (reasonably) assigned by the Team Leader or Component Leader.
- University degree;
- At least five years of experience in preparation, establishment and development of small and medium-sized enterprises, as well as experience in developing business plans and assessment of (business) risks;
- Experience in delivery of specialized training and mentoring according to the needs of the target groups of entrepreneurs;
- Experience with social entrepreneurship and establishment of local partnerships is an asset;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), good knowledge of German is an asset
- Transversal skills, computer literacy (MS Office), reporting skills and business communication, problem solving, analytical skills and result orientation;
- Ability to work independently and take initiatives;
- Willing to work in a multidisciplinary team, without hierarchical division of tasks;
- A driving license is required due to frequent travel.
If you want to work in a team that appreciates its members, and wants to attract the best candidates – this is the right choice for you! We invite you to join us and become a part of YEP team who supported jobs for over 4,500 young people so far. We want our team members to feel competent, positive and satisfied persons, and to continue developing their knowledge and accept additional responsibilities within their duties.
Please submit CV, motivation letter with a list of small and medium enterprises you worked with in a form (Annex 2 in Downloads section at www.yep.ba)
Note: Duration of the contract is up to 1st of April 2020, with three months trial period.
Application deadline is February 26th 2018. – closing of business (16:00).
Please use Europass CV template available at www.yep.ba – Downloads section.
CV, motivation letter with a list of references send to our e-mail address: email@example.com , SUBJECT: «Job Application » Incomplete, untimely and applications in a different format than specified will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
Additional information related to this announcement cannot be shared via phone.
Trajanje oglasa:12 dana (ističe 26.02.2018.)